Safety at Sea for Boats & Kayaks – presented by Charles Loos (Tinman) and Dan Shipman (USCG).
Presentation includes case studies, demonstrations and dramatic video. Whether you run on powerboats, kayaks or personal watercraft, you’ll gain actionable knowledge to keep your vessel and crew safe in our challenging ocean.
Shore-Based Saltwater Angling – Presented by Robert Bradley & Mark Sinnott –
Information to help you catch surf perch, rockfish, greenling, flatfish & lingcod.
How to Do Your Own Reel Repairs – Presented by Alan Tani.
- Bring your reel to the trade show (booth # 45) and Alan will demonstrate how to repair it – NO COST. (Time may be limited so check with him about availability.)
- Oregon Tuna Classic – Team Entry for Both Tournaments – Value $650
- Blazers tickets: 2 tickets plus food & free parking – Value $300
- Offshore Hydraulic Seat Base – Model HS7 – Value $260
- Trip of a Life Time … Argentina Dove Hunt for 2 at Pico Zuro Lodge: Value – $5,000
- Wine Tour & Tasting for 8 at Maryhill Winery: Value – $450
- Baja Pirates of La Paz Booth # 22. Special Discount (20%) on all packages sold at the show.
- Englund Marine Booths 5 – 13. Free Sealine Halibut Rod & 500 yrds of 80# or 65# Test J-Braid 4x Fishing Line when you purchase a Tanacom 750 Electric Reel!
- Eat Me Lures – Booths 51 & 52. Discount of 15% on all swimbaits